Sunday 30 November 2014

Edmundton Townhouse


Hey everyone! I have a new home for you all today. I have been sitting on this house for a while and thought it was about time I shared it. The home is a townhouse style, and was built to hopefully replace the Goth Manor in Willow Creek, but placed across the road. CC happened though, so it became a testing bed for new walls I made. So yes, this lot requires custom content made by me (only wallpapers). If you don't want a cc game, you can dl and add the wallpapers you want, or just download the wallpapers i made prior to installing the lot via the launcher or the archive provided below.
It is a three story home with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, modern kitchen and formal dining. The third floor can be hard to use sometimes due to the camera acting weird because of the mansard roofing, but most of the other amenities are downstairs, so you don't need to use that floor that much.
The home features:
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 3.5 bathrooms
  • 2 living rooms
  • study
  • home gym
  • formal dining and modern kitchen
  • price: $169, 205
  • location can be found on the last image in the slideshow
Required Custom Content:

You can find the home in the gallery by searching for my origin ID peacemaker_ic, or the tags #PeacemakerIC, and #SimsationalDesigns.

1 comment:

  1. This townhome is so lovely. I put mine in Newcrest. I especially love the bathrooms with that awesome subway tile and old world detail.

    ReplyDelete