Wednesday 13 December 2017

Atwood Living Redux






Atwood was my first large, complete set I have made for TS4. It was also made with an early version of TSRW and because if that it too has been remade. I am happy I did it though, because there are some key improvements that I am really happy i got around to doing. I love this set and still use it, but even moreso now I made the adjustments i did. I bet you all will enjoy it as much now as well.


Some things you need to know:
  • These are completely new objects so although some of the file names are the same, they will not replace the originals if you have the 2 sets in different folders. 
  • Updated fabric to reflect my current textures
  • Colour palette updated
  • Remade pillow mesh as shrunken version of my larger mesh, much nicer now
  • round coffee table is a bit less wide so sims can get around it a bit easier
  • Remade mirrors so they have consistent profiles, just different diameters
  • Room divider got biggest overhaul. How only 3 gaps wide, but support medium slot items. You need to have small divider in-game as that contains the textures for other 2 sizes
  • Updated candles for pets. Ensure you always have largest size in-game for textures and tuning for other sizes
  • Accent chair remade and much nicer now
  • I discontinued the plain fabric pillows as I never use them
Updates:
  • 13/12/2017: updated for the 12/12/17 patch that broke some surfaces
  • 8/7/2019: Added GF interactions to mirrors, updated candle tuning and fuctionality
The Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 25 meshes in total with between 10 and 44 colour options
  • find items easily using phrase "Atwood" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
  • style (found under "modern" tag) and colour filter compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Pricing  and polycount as follows:
    - 3 seat sofa ($625, 1260 polys)
    - Loveseat ($400, 1052 polys)
    - Armchair ($310, 725 polys)
    - Accent chair ($350, 644 polys)
    - Ottoman ($350, 946 polys)
    - Catalogue Console ($320, 663 polys)
    - Anemone coffee table ($220, 510 polys)
    - Anemone side table ($190, 550 polys)
    - Gloss side table ($145, 618 polys)
    - Geometric wood table ($150, 94 polys)
    - Acrylic side table ($165, 450 polys)
    - Room divider in small/medium/large ($201/202/203, 138/162/186 polys)
    - Ferntastic! ($45, 622 polys)
    - Leaves in repose ($175,  polys)
    - Round reflections small ($135, 408 polys)
    - Round reflections large ($165, 528 polys)
    - Patterned throw pillow ($20, 240 polys)
    - Framed wonders ($40, 72 polys)
    - Trees of knowledge ($60, 397 polys)
    - Tealight in small/medium/large ($32/33/34, 368 polys)
    - Cantilever floor lamp ($200, 994 polys)
CC credits:
  • All custom content is mine, so feel free to browse through my downloads to find it.
To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

14 comments:

  1. The butterfly terrarium is still throwing LEs; something about get focus bone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The butterfly terranium isn't in this set, its in Atwood Dining. I haven't gotten to fixing that set yet as I am doing things in chronological order. Knowing it needs a focus bone does help solve the issue faster though.

      Delete
    2. Oops I'm sorry! I was confused. ^^;

      Delete
    3. Thats ok, just watch the blog as i will post it at the top when its done :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful set! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll comment here as this is the last one i downloaded before i opened my game (well my games currently loading now i downloaded lol!) I LOVE your stuff thank you it makes playing sims soo much more fun and i love that you've taken the time to update it for C&D (Cats and dogs for anyone who didn't understand it ;)) many thanks from a british lover of sims ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend, does the merged file come out in the game as a room? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the merged file is just all the package files compiled for a neater mods folder.

      Delete
  5. hello the download does not work, please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please make sure you have extracted the archive, as it will not wok otherwise. If that's not the issue, please report back with more info.

      Delete
  6. What pack are the hanging lamps from?

    ReplyDelete