Monday 23 January 2017

Updated Object Sets

I have updated all of my buy mode custom object sets. I managed to get the rest up on simfileshare this morning since i wasn’t getting the upload errors. 
If you are unsure that you have updated packages, please check the date created for merged files and the date modified for separated package files (from downloading the archives). If any of them contain files edited in January 2017, then you have updated files. I did not need to update every file so don’t freak out if all of them don’t say they were modified Jan 2017. The amount of edited files varies depending on the set.
If you downloaded files individually there is no way for you to tell if they are new or old so best to redownload any bookcases, seating, counters/islands or items specifically mentioned in the update notes. If you think I have missed updating anything from my custom objects, let me know as soon as possible so I can check it out. I still have addons and recolours to do, which will be next so i am aware of those. 
Now time to move onto more updates for my other creations. Yippee

2 comments:

  1. Thank you :-) You're so amazing! I really don't have enough words to thank you for your amazing work and your kindness for sharing it with us :-) May the creativity be with you :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You're awesome and I can't play my game without your content. Something of yours is in every lot I play! Thanks again and can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete