Saturday 12 March 2016

Low ManBun


I don't readily create hair, but when I do, it is always because something is lacking and I can't wait for someone else to come up with the idea. When it comes to man buns (some of you are probably like, not man buns, i hate them! This post is probably not for you, so I ask why are you still reading?) a lot of the designs are either top knot or high man bun styles. I personally prefer a low manbun and there is only one decent version made by EA. However, I hate the parted look so I took that mesh, mash it with a female ponytail braid hair and voilĂ ! Low manbun to my liking. I am sharing this because there was interest and I removed all obvious bugs it had from frankenmeshing. I didn't do my additional colours for this, as they no longer get much use in my game, so just the standard EA colours are included.This hair features:
  • Base game compatibility
  • Available in all 18 basegame colours
  • Fully hat compatible
  • Custom thumbnail
  • Found under the medium length hair filter
  • disabled for random

The archive contains the package file and style image inside a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or winZIP and drop the package file in your mods folder and look for it in-game. 

Download:

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you make the coolest stuff! I love your style. Not just this one but there are so many things you have that I'm looking for. Thanks a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful you made this! I personally really detest the high buns on sim males. And I wasn't feeling the weird part on the ones maxis delivered. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete