Wednesday 9 September 2015

Flooring Dump 01

Wood flooring is awesome. It adds a warm feeling to a room, whether it is traditional or modern. The sad thing is there is not a lot to choose from in-game. So I try to make some for myself in styles and colours that I can't find easily.
The build mode item features:
  • Basegame compatible
  • 8 style variations for Herringbone parquet, and Chevron Parquet 1 & 2, 12 styles for Hardwood Timber Flooring
  • Custom thumbnails
  • Walls found in Wood Flooring category of Build Mode
  • costs $5
The individual archives contain the  package file and preview image. Extract and place the package file in your mods folder and look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Herringbone Parquet:

Chevron Parquet 01:

Chevron Parquet 02:

Hardwood Flooring 01:

7 comments:

  1. Stunning as always! I agree, not enough good wood flooring in the game! Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded all of these files. Then, when I tried to extract them, I got an error message on the Hardwood floors. Under status, it said, "Archive broken". I have no idea what it means, but maybe you do, so I wanted to let you know. By the way, all of the other floors extracted perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I just commented on an error for the Hardwood floors. I had used the SimFileShare. I just tried the Mediafire link, and that one worked perfectly. Maybe it's just some sort of problem with the SimFileShare. I've heard of broken links and other problems popping up with that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This thing can happen with any file uploaded. I just tried and had no issues, but internet connection and site issues can cause problems. That is why I have multiple download locations if stuff like this happens :)

      Delete