Saturday 15 November 2014

Classic Wall Set - Birch Trees


Here are some more contemporary walls for you all! I love birch trees and thought this would be an awesome addition to my game. I can see them going really well with the modern rug in the bright colours too (that was completely by accident). It is a simplified design that adds some visual interest and a pop of colour or more muted depending on your choice.

The walls feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 16 colour variations
  • custom thumbnails
  • found in wallpaper category of Build Mode
  • costs $3
  • available for all wall heights
Note: These walls are NOT scaled to EA's wall texture sizes. I wish to maintain the quality of the texture and this cannot be done so with EA's texture sizes. Some people experience a bug where the unscaled walls show up as a texture with a question mark. So be aware that if you download these walls and experience the glitch, these walls are not for you. I have no plans to scale the texture down because of the loss of quality.

The archive contains the  package file and preview image. Just place in your mods folder and look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:

1 comment: