Thursday 24 July 2014

Unhooked Jacket - 2 Styles


I have been sitting on these jackets for a while (not literally that is) because of small little issues that kept bugging me. Finally they are done. This is a frankenmesh of the UL jacket which I wanted opened up and with a nice tee instead of a bare chest. I ended up with the blue version first, but thought to myself that a more sweater look would be cool too. I hate to throw anything away, so I kept both versions and I am happy I did. The jackets are not perfect, mainly the sleeves can look odd with extreme hand movement and there may be a little clipping with some fully bent over poses. Overall, I love them and I hope you do too.

The jackets feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 4 recolourable channels for plain versions (jacket, sleeve cuffs/lower jacket, jacket lining, tee) with 3 recolourable areas for the stenciled variations (tees of the stenciled versions are not recolourable due to complexity of the designs and how they act as full overlays)
  • 4 presets for each style with custom thumbnails
  • 3 stenciled versions per style with unique designs (from threadless.com)
  • found in everyday, formalwear, athletic and outerwear categories of CAS

As always, the archives contain both the sim3pack and package files along with the preview image. Choose your preferred file type and delete the rest.

Download Comfy Version:
Mediafire | Onedrive


Download Dressed-Up Version:

3 comments: