Saturday 29 March 2014

A Milestone

I just wanted to make a quick note here to say thank you to all the people that have visited my blog since its inception in 2010. I now have 200 unique posts (well 202 including this post) on my blog and I am so proud of that. I have posted many different things here since September 2010, so I thank everyone who has liked, shared, commented and used on my creations. It brings me great joy seeing the sims community using content that I have poured my heart into and have helped support. I look forward to the next 200 posts, but lets hope it doesn't take another 4 years to reach that goal.

Peacy.

1 comment:

  1. Im pretty damned sure you will reach the next 200 posts lol, I think you make awesome male clothes and alot of us are very grateful for that, so keep them coming and a big awesome thank you.

    ReplyDelete